Are you a new citizen of Riihmäki?
You have the right for initial assessment, if
- you have moved to Riihimäki from abroad or elsewhere in Finland and
- your municipality is Riihimäki
- you haven’t done integration plan before and
- you have had municipality in Finland maximum of three years
Initial assessment is to find out your situation and the need of services.
- assessment of your skills
- information about studying
- information about work
- information about the services in Riihimäki
- based on your initial assessment, the need of integration plan is assessed
- after the initial assessment, you may begin integration training or language courses
Initial assessment is free of charge. Interpreter is used if necessary.
Where is the initial assessment carried out?
If you are unemployed and registered as a job seeker, the Employment and Economic Development Office (TE Office) in Riihimäki will carry out the initial assessment.
Riihimäki TE Office
Temppelikatu 2, 11100 Riihimäki p. 0295 041 500 (switchboard)
If you are
- customer of the social services
- caring for children at home
- newly arrived asylum-seeker
and you are not a customer of the TE Office. In that case the initial assessment will be carried out at Olohuone Riihimäki
Riihimäki Olohuone contact information
Telluskatu 1, 11130 Riihimäki
Tel. 045 7731 3983 (integration coordinator)
More information on the integration plan is available at Infopankki http://www.infopankki.fi/